Creative Digital Marketing Strategist & Manager position opening
Activist Skincare seeks a remote, part-time Creative Digital Marketing Strategist & Manager to help grow our business and spread our mission of sustainable self-care for change-makers.
This in a key role, working directly with the founder and a small team to set and execute marketing priorities.
Status: remote, independent contractor billing on an hourly or retainer basis. Expected approximately 20 hours per month.
- Alignment with our values as an independent skincare brand rooted in environmentalism and activism.
5+ years experience in digital marketing, including social media management, for product-based brands.
- Able and willing to self-educate on skincare products, terms and ingredients.
- Learn and use relevant tech including Shopify, Klaviyo and AI tools.
- Strong writing skills and a keen eye for aesthetics.
Availability for occasional video calls between the hours of 10am-2pm Pacific time (Los Angeles).
Self-starter, organized and clear communicator with a positive, can-do attitude and ability to accept feedback gracefully.
- Create a research-based social media strategy that targets marketing goals.
- Create a monthly content calendar with concepts for organic social, ads, email and blog.
- Use design templates to create content for social, email and blog.
- Follow digital trends and implement research into marketing initatives.
- Use analytics tools such as GA4, Shopify analytics, social analytics and more to assess performance, identify areas for improvement and share learnings with the rest of the team.
- Other areas may include influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and wholesale outreach.
- Explore and evaluate additional marketing opportunities as needed.
How to apply
- Please email your resume/CV and portfolio/samples to our founder Allison at
allison (@) activistskincare (.) com